Second Storey Extensions Brisbane – More Space Without Moving!
Did you know Expand Renovate specialise in second storey add on’s and second storey extensions Brisbane?
There are quite a few reasons why building up on your current home is a better option than moving. If you’ve got limited space and need extra rooms built, read on! A second storey or an elevated level can add real value to your home; and greatly expand your existing living space for your entire family.
How Do I Know If My House Is Suitable?
Our professional builders can create the ideal living space for any type of home with the following steps:
- We take into account your specific design needs, style and existing structure
- Assist you on deciding if you need a bedroom, study, entertainment area or an additional bathroom upstairs
- Our quality of work is second to none and we can follow your exact building specifications.
What Are The Other Benefits of a Second Storey Extension or Add-on?
- You get to keep your current outdoor space and instantly improve your views
- Make changes to the ground level of your home, while you’re at it.
- No job is too big or too small
- We have the experience to advise you about whether a second storey extension Brisbane will work with your current home
- We will be open with the scope of what’s involved and an estimation of costs.
- its’ a popular and cost-effective way to build without the price tag of buying a new piece of real estate.
Homes in Brisbane are gradually becoming less affordable in recent years. Why have the stress of moving to upgrade when upward house extensions and alterations the preferred, more cost-effective choice?
In most cases, you can even live in your home while we do the extension or renovation. We make it easy and stress free for you. We’re here to listen carefully to your requirements and ideas – discussing various options to bring your extension dreams to life.
At Expand Renovate, our goal is to take the hassle out of the building process. After we sign the contract to go ahead with your renovation extension, you can rely on us to take care of all the necessary insurances, plumbers, electricians, charges and building approvals. We also provide you with copies of all the planning and building documents required for your insurance and financing purposes.
Think this could be the answer to your space issues in a home you otherwise love? Call us on 0499 036 991 today or contact us online for more information.